Applications are invited for Faculty Recruitment 2021 at IISER Thiruvananthapuram. The last date of application is 10 January 2022.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER TVM) invites applications for selection at the Assistant Professor (Grade 1) level on ‘tenure-track’ from Indian nationals belonging to OBC–NCL and ST categories with outstanding academic credentials, ability to establish a vibrant research programme and passion for teaching. Appointments will be made in the disciplines of Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
- Computational biology
- Structural biology
- Metabolism in health and disease
- Human genetics
- Main Stream Inorganic Chemistry (Magnetism, Organometallics, Main Group Chemistry, Transition Metal Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry)
- Chemical Biology
- Synthetic Polymer Chemistry
- Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence/Big Data in Chemistry
- Atmospheric Chemistry
- Statistics and Probability Theory
- Materials Modelling
- Fluid Mechanics
- Atmospheric Physics
- Quantum Technologies
Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout. Three years of Industrial/Research/Teaching experience excluding the duration of Ph.D. Age preferably below 35 years.
Grade I Level 12 Cell 1, minimum pay INR 1,01,500 + HRA + travel allowance + pension benefits under New Pension Scheme (NPS) of Govt. of India. (Gross salary will be approximately Rs.1,34,528/- per month excluding HRA).
Applications should be submitted online as per the instructions given in the website. Incomplete applications not supported by relevant documents will not be considered.
- The portal for submission of applications will open on October 25, 2021.
- The deadline for submission of applications is 11:59 pm IST on January 10, 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of Faculty Recruitment 2021 at IISER Thiruvananthapuram.
You may also be interested in: