IIIT Sonepat is looking for dedicated, committed and research oriented Indian Nationals to fill up the following vacancies through Direct Recruitment (Four Tier Flexible System) in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) and Department of Information Technology (IT).
- Asst. Professor (CSE & IT)
- Asst. Professor (ECE)
- Asst. Professor (Mathematics, and Humanities)
Asst. Professor (CSE, IT & ECE)
PhD in relevant discipline (CSE/IT/ECE) with First Class at B. Tech/BE or M.Tech/ME Level.
Asst. Professor (Mathematics and Humanities)
PhD in relevant discipline (Mathematics/ Humanities) with First Class at B.Sc. / BA Level or M.Sc./MA/ Level
- Two Research Papers published or accepted in any of the Journals covered under any one of the major citation indexes: Web of Science (SCI/SCIE/SSCI/ Master Journal List), IEEE/ACM/Scopus only.
- Ongoing Research Projects.
- Patent granted.
- Recipient of Prestigious Awards/ Fellowships.
- NPTEL / SWAYAM Activities Participation.
- Experience of Industry Collaboration.
Area of Specialization
- Computer Science & Engineering, and Information Technology: All areas in Computer Science & Engineering, and Information Technology with specialization in Software Engineering, Database and Web technologies, Computational Intelligence, Software Testing and Technology, and Computer Networks.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: All areas in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in Signal and image processing, Adaptive signal processing, Wireless mobile communication, Analog and digital circuits.
- Mathematics, and Humanities Humanities – English/Linguistics. Mathematics – Numerical Methods, Discrete Mathematics, Differential Equations and Statistics.
Expectations from the faculty
Apart from teaching fundamental core and elective subjects, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Sonepat expects active contribution of its Faculties towards:
- Development of IIIT, Sonepat as a Brand in cutting age research related to Information Technology & Allied Fields.
- Development of Corpus Funds for the Institute through Testing, Design or Research Consultancy.
- Establishment & Development of Undergraduate / Post Graduate / PhD Research Laboratories for Academic, Research and Consultancy Activities.
- Development of Intellectual Property Rights with Institution affiliation.
- Achievement of high standards of excellence in Academic, Research and Industry collaborative endeavors.
- Building of strong Institute-Industry collaboration.
- Achievement of highest level of prescribed standards required for global competitiveness and Outcome Based Education (OBE).
The Application Form shall not be supplied on postal request. The copy of the application form duly signed and enclosed with the Self-Attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials, etc., should reach:
The Director, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Sonepat, MBA Department Building, NIT Campus, Kurukshetra- 136119 by Speed Post/Registered Post on or before 09/06/2021 up to 5:00 PM super scribing on the cover APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________________ in Department of____________. The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delays.
- Candidates from within India General/OBC/EWS Rs. 1000/-
- Candidates from within India SC/ST/PwD Rs. 500/-
- Candidates from Outside India All Category Rs. 1000/-
The last date for submission of application is 09 June, 2021 up to 5.00 pm.
For official notification, click below.
You may also be interested in: