The State Bank Institute of Leadership, Kolkata invites applications from meritorious candidates for the following Specialist Cadre Officer post on a contract basis.
Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata (03)
The selected candidate will actively participate in and contribute to training activity at the institute as under:
- Developing the leadership capabilities of the Top/ Senior Executives of the Bank/ other Banks and FIs who will be coming to SBIL for training.
- Teaching subjects in the area of his/ her domain across various programs of the institute.
- Engaging in academic administration activities as and when required by the institute.
- Identifying the training need gaps of the Top/ Senior Executives of the Bank and co-designing and co-delivering training interventions.
- Ensuring up-gradation of competence levels of participants by constantly bringing about improvements in the contents and methodology of training programs.
- Developing and imparting training programs/ workshops in various areas of leadership development.
- Post Graduation in the domain relevant to the position.
- Preference will be given to those having MBA with teaching experience in the Executive Education Domain along with a Ph.D. degree.
- Minimum percentage of marks: 55%
- Preference will be given to those having additional relevant qualifications and certifications in their respective domains.
- Minimum 3 years of teaching experience
- Preference will be given to those having proven executive teaching experience at educative institutions.
- Specific skills required: Proactive with exceptional teaching abilities and strong communication skills.
Rs. 25 lakh to Rs. 40 lakh per annum. CTC is negotiable. In addition to CTC, other perks like Travelling Expenses (TE) for traveling by taxi, air (economy class) in case of traveling on official duties, and Deputation Allowance (DA) equivalent to the Assistant General Manager of our bank.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs 750/- (Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates needs to be paid. SC/ ST/ PWD candidates need not pay the application fees.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Contractual Faculty Positions at IIM Ranchi [Multiple Vacancies]: Applications Open.