Applications are invited for the positions of Professors, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professors at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore.
The Indian Institute of Management Indore (often abbreviated as IIM-I) is an autonomous public business school located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh in India. Instituted in 1996, IIM Indore is the sixth addition to the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) family of management schools and was named as an institute of national importance in 2017 along with the other IIMs.
- Finance and Accounting
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Information systems
- Operations Management & Quantitative Techniques
- Organizational Behavior & HRM
- Strategic Management
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
Ph.D. or equivalent in appropriate branch with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.). Applicants must have a first-class/ 60 percent in their master’s/ Appropriate qualifying exams with a very good academic record throughout.
In addition, for:
- Professor: Minimum 10 years teaching/ research/ industrial experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IIMs, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai, and IISERs or at an equivalent level in any such other Indian or foreign institution/institutions of comparable standards.
- Associate Professor: Minimum 6 years teaching/ research/ industrial experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent.
- Assistant Professor: Minimum three years of teaching/ research/ industrial experience (excluding however the experience gained while pursuing a Ph.D.). However, for candidates who have obtained their Ph.D. from premier institutes, the work experience of three years can be waived on a case to case basis based on their academic credentials.
- For Professor: Pay Level 14A
- For Associate Professor: Pay Level 13 A2
- For Assistant Professor: Pay Level 12
The pay carries all other allowances such as DA, HRA/Accommodation, T.A, Medical reimbursement, telephone allowance, and NPS.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Candidates are requested to send the filled-in application form to email@example.com. The last date to apply is August 16, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full official notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Faculty at Mizoram University [34 Vacancies]: Apply by Aug 18.