The National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneswar invites applications throughout the year from Indian Citizens possessing excellent academic records and research experience for faculty positions in the field of Chemical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Earth & Planetary Sciences, Humanity & Social Sciences, Mathematical Sciences & Computer sciences at various levels.
The National Institute of Science Education and Research Bhubaneswar has been set up at Jatni, Khurda, Odisha by the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India as a unique institute of its kind for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate education in the area of basic sciences combined with frontline research.
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
For Assistant Professor
Ph.D. in relevant field with 3 years of Post Doctoral experience.
Ph.D. in relevant field with 5 years of Post Doctoral experience.
For Associate Professor
Ph.D. in relevant field with 8 years of Post Doctoral experience.
- Assistant Professor: Level 12 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix, Pay Progression (78800-209200) Initial Basic Pay: 78,800/-
- Reader-F: Level 13 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix, Pay Progression (123100-215900) Initial Basic Pay: 1,23,100/-
- Associate Professor: Level 13A of 7th CPC Pay Matrix, Pay Progression (131100-216600) Initial Basic Pay: 1,31,100/-.
How to Apply?
- Applications complete in all respect, received through online mode shall only be accepted.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria mentioned herein may not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview/ seminar.
- The Institute reserves the right to fix higher criteria for shortlisting of applications for recruitment.
- Interested candidates can apply online, click here.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Faculty Positions at IIT Jodhpur [Multiple Vacancies]: Applications Open.