The Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU), Hyderabad invites applications for various Teaching posts for the School of Education & Training and Colleges of Teacher Education.
The Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) is a Central University, established through the Maulana Azad National Urdu University Act, 1996 (Act of Parliament No.2 of 1997) with All India Jurisdiction. The objective of the MANUU is to promote and develop the Urdu language and to impart vocational and technical education in the Urdu medium through conventional teaching and distance education system.
- Professor – Education (06)
- Associate Professor – Education (04)
- Assistant Professor – Education (09)
- Women Education
- Political Science
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Mass Communication & Journalism
- Social Work
- Public Administration
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Directorate of Distance Education
- An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned department and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/ National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
For Associate Professor
- Ph.D. Degree in Education or in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization.
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications.
For Assistant Professor
- Postgraduate degree with a minimum 55% marks in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization.
- Postgraduate degree in Education (M.Ed/ M.A. Education) with a minimum 55% marks.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission.
As per Section 4 of the University Act, the medium of instruction in the University is Urdu. Therefore, as a general policy, Urdu shall be compulsory for all the teaching posts. The candidate should either be from Urdu medium School/Madarsa or should have studied Urdu as a subject at X Std. or +2/ Intermediate level or studied Urdu as one of the subjects either at X or XII from Central or State Boards recognized by the Govt. of India or Madrasa Boards of State Government or NIOS/State Open Schools recognized by the Govt. of India (Ministry of HRD).
- Professors- 1,44,200-2,18,200/- (Academic Level 14)
- Associate Professors- 1,31,400-2,17,100/- (Academic Level 13 A)
- Assistant Professors- 57,700-1,82,400 (Academic Level-10)
- Head of the Department (HoD)- 1,31,400-2,04,700/- (Academic Level 13 A1)
How to Apply?
- The candidates shall submit the filled-in Application form along with copies of required documents together with Registration Fee of `500/- through crossed Demand Draft drawn in favor of Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad, on any Nationalized Bank payable at Hyderabad.
- The filled-in application should reach through Speed/ Registered post on or before May 29 to Deputy Registrar (Establishment & Recruitment-I), Room No.110 (1st Floor) Administrative Block, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Urdu University Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 032 (Telangana).
- To download the application form, click here.
- SC/ST/PWD and Woman candidates are exempted from the payment of registration fee.
- Those who are submitting an application through post must enclose a self-addressed envelope with Rs. 5/- postal stamp.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Faculty Positions at IIM Jammu [Multiple Vacancies]: Apply by June 4.