IIT Tirupati (an Institute of national importance declared as such under the Institute of Technology Act, 1961) invites applications from candidates with an established record of independent high-quality research and commitment to teaching for faculty positions at the levels of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assitant Professor.
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- For Professor: At least 10 years industrial /research/teaching experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IISc Bangalore, IIMs, NITIE Mumbai, and IISERs or at an equivalent level in any such other Indian or foreign institution/institutions of comparable standards.
- For Associate Professor: At least 6 years industrial /research/teaching experience of which at least three years should be at the level of Assistant Professor / Senior Scientific Officer / Senior Design Engineer in the Grade Pay of Rs.8000/- (PR) and above. It is desirable that the candidate has supervised at least one Ph.D., and demonstrated ability to carry out quality research and teaching.
- For Assistant Professor: At least 3 years industrial /research/teaching experience excluding, however, the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D. Candidate should have a good publication and teaching potential. B.3.2 Candidates not eligible for direct recruitment as Assistant Professor Grade-I such as those with lesser experience may be appointed as Assistant Professor Grade-II (Contractual basis) if selected.
- For Professor: Rs. 1,59,100
- For Associate Professor: Rs. 1,39,600
- For Assistant Professor: Rs. 1,01,500
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- One application form for each post to be sent if applying for more than one. A single application form is sufficient for applying to multiple departments duly indicating the departments in the form in the appropriate columns
- Candidates who are in receipt of Interview Call letters are alone to send at least two letters of reference directly to the Director, IIT Tirupati either by post or by email.
- The last date to apply is October 18, 2019.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org