IIT Hyderabad invites applications from Indian nationals who are exceptionally bright and motivated, with an established record of independent, high-quality research and commitment to teaching for positions of Assistant Professor (Grade I & II), Associate Professor, and Professor.
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Liberal Arts
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering
For Assistant Professor Grade I
The candidate must have a Ph.D. with consistently good academic record throughout with at least 3 years of industrial/ research/ teaching experience after completing a Ph.D.
For Assistant Professor Grade II
Candidates without 3 years’ industrial/research/teaching experience after completing a Ph.D. for direct recruitment as Assistant Professor Grade I, may be taken as Assistant Professor Grade II.
For Associate Professor
The candidate must have a Ph.D. with consistently good academic records throughout. Experience: A minimum of 6 years teaching/ research/ professional experience, of which 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor, Senior Scientific Officer/ Senior Engineer in a research organization or industry. Candidates should be preferably below 45 years of age.
The candidate must have a Ph.D. with a consistently good academic record throughout. Experience: A minimum of 10 years teaching/research/professional experience, of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in an academic institute or equivalent position in a research organization or industry.
- For Assistant Professor Grade I: As per 7th CPC, the minimum pay to be fixed at Rs. 1,01,500 (Matrix pay level of 12) along with allowances. After completion of 3 years of satisfactory service, they may be placed in matrix level 13A1 along with allowances.
- For Assistant Professor Grade-II: Rs. 98,200 (Matrix pay level of 10) along with allowances
- For Associate Professor: As per 7th CPC, the minimum pay to be fixed at Rs. 1,39,600 (Matrix pay level of 13A2) along with allowances.
- For Professor: As per 7th CPC, the minimum pay to be fixed at Rs. 1,59,100 (Matrix pay level of 14A) along with allowances.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Candidates are requested to email the duly filled application form along with the following attachments to email@example.com:
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of publications
- The proposed research and teaching plan
- PDF files of 3 best publications
- Scanned copy of proof of age (SSC Certificate or Aadhar card or passport)
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Faculty Positions at NISER, Bhubaneswar [Multiple Vacancies]: Applications Open.