IIITDM Kancheepuram invites online application for the posts of Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors (Grade I & II), from individuals having Doctoral degree from reputed Institutions from India and abroad with an excellent record on academic, high-quality research, product design & development and commitment to teaching under Four-Tier-Flexible-Structure in the disciplines of Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Design, Physics, Mathematics, English with areas of specialization.
- Assistant Professor Grade II
- Assistant Professor Grade I
- Assistant Professor Grade
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering and M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Des in Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology or it’s equivalent along with Ph.D. Degree in Computer Science and Engineering OR,
- B.E/ B.Tech and M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Des in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering or it’s equivalent along with Ph.D. Degree in Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering OR,
- B.E/ B.Tech and M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Des in Mechanical Engineering/ /Aerospace Engineering/ Automobile Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Instrumentation / Production/ Manufacturing Engineering/ Mechatronics/ CAD/ CAM/ CIM or its equivalent along with Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering OR,
- B.Des, M.Des, and Ph.D. in Design or Engineering graduates with at least one degree in Design at the Masters or Ph.D. level in the subject area of Product Design or its relevant areas OR,
- B.Sc. and M.Sc. / M.Sc. (Tech) in Physics, Applied Physics, Materials Science/ M.Tech (Solid State Technology)/ M.Tech (Materials Science)/ M.Sc. Applied Optics/ Optoelectronics or equivalent along with Ph.D. in Physics OR,
- Bachelor and Master Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Applied Mathematics/ Industrial Mathematics & Scientific Computing along with Ph.D. in Mathematics/ Statistics OR,
- Bachelor and Master Degree in English/English Literature along with a Ph.D. in English.
- Assistant Professor Grade-II: Basic Pay at the entry-level would be Rs.70, 900 at Academic Pay Matrix level 10 in 7th CPC.
- Assistant Professor Grade-I: Basic Pay at the entry-level would be Rs.1,01,500 at Academic Pay Matrix level 12 in 7th CPC.
- Associate Professor: Basic Pay at the entry-level would be Rs.1,39, 600 at Academic Pay Matrix level 13A2 in 7th CPC.
- Professor: Basic Pay at the entry-level would be Rs.1,59,100/- at Pay Academic Matrix level 14A in 7th CPC
How to Apply?
Applicants are required to submit an on-line application and candidates applying for more than one post are required to submit an application for each post separately.
Applicants belonging to the General / EWS / OBC category are required to pay the non-refundable application fee of Rs.500 online and indicate the Reference number (DU Number) in the online application. No application fee is required for Women, SC/ST and Physically Challenged Candidates.
To apply online, click here. The last date to apply is March 27, 2020.
Phone Number: 044 2747 6312 / 6313
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org