The Goa Business School, Goa University invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of the various faculty vacancies of teaching posts on a regular basis.
Goa University was established under the Goa University Act of 1984 and commenced operations on 1 June 1985. The university provides higher education in the Indian state of Goa. The traditions of Goa University date back to the 17th century, with the creation of the first university courses by the Portuguese Empire.
- Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor in Financial Services (01)
- Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor in Financial Services (02)
- Assistant Professor in Financial Services (04)
- Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor in Hospitality, Travel and Tourism Studies (03)
- Assistant Professor in Hospitality, Travel and Tourism Studies (04)
For Assistant Professor
A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission.
For Associate Professor
The candidate should have a good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines and a Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
Furthermore, the candidate should have a minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed journals as approved by Goa University.
An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of ten research publications in the peer-reviewed journals as approved by Goa University from time to time or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120, OR
An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/ she has ten years’ experience.
- For Professor: The pay of a directly recruited Professor shall be fixed at Academic Level 14 at the rationalized entry pay Rs.1,44,200.
- For Associate Professor: The pay of a directly recruited Associate Professor shall be fixed at Academic Level 13A at the rationalized entry pay Rs.1,31,400.
- For Assistant Professor: The pay of a directly recruited Associate Professor shall be fixed at Academic Level 10 at the rationalized entry pay Rs.57,700.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Candidates may apply for more than one position in the same discipline.
- The candidates will have to pay Rs.1000/- or the fees as applicable for the specific position in such cases separately.
- The candidates, who are applying from abroad, will have to pay Rs.7000/-.
- The application fee once paid, shall not be refunded under any circumstances, other than the withdrawal of this Notification.
- The last date to apply is June 21, 2020.
- Candidates called for interview will have to present themselves at their own expenses.
Email ID: email@example.com.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Faculty Recruitment at Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB), Dehradun [109 Vacancies]: Apply by Jun 8.