The Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Pune invites applications from eligible Indian nationals for the Regular faculty positions at the institute.
The Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), a Deemed to be University u/s 3 of UGC Act, 1956 is a premier educational institution significantly contributing to the sphere of Human Resource Development for the Defence Forces by way of imparting education, research, and training on Defence Technologies.
- Professor (01)
- Associate Professor (02)
- Assistant Professor (07)
- School of Quantum Technology
- School of Electronics Engineering
- School of Computer Science & Engineering
- School of Robotics
- School of Technology Management
- An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120,
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor, and/ or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/ National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
For Associate Professor
- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines.
- A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed) in the department-specific area of specialization.
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/ or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/ industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals.
For Assistant Professor
- A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed in the department-specific area of specialization.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission.
As per 7th Pay Commission Pay Scales and allowances, as per DIAT Rules.
How to Apply?
- Application fee of `500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) is payable separately for each post which should be ONLY in the form of crossed DD drawn in favor of “Vice-Chancellor, D.I.A.T.(DU), PUNE”, payable at State Bank of India, Girinagar Branch (Code 02155), PUNE-411025, duly enclosed along with the application.
- To download the application form, click here.
- The filled-in application form in a sealed envelope super-scribed with “Application for the post of
……..in the Department…………against ‘Advt.01-FP/NT2020’ to the Joint Registrar (Admn), Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (Deemed to be University), Girinagar, Pune-411025.
- The last date to apply is August 7, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Visiting Faculty at ECIL, Hyderabad [10 Vacancies]: Apply by July 25.