Applications from bright Indian nationals having consistently excellent academic records are invited for immediate Faculty (on Contract) positions at IIIT Kota in CSE and ECE streams.
The Indian Institute of Information Technology Kota is one of the Indian Institutes of Information Technology proposed to be located at Ranpur near Kota, Rajasthan. The academic session of IIIT Kota started from its temporary campus at Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur from the year 2013.
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
Candidates must possess a Ph.D. Degree or must have submitted their Ph.D. thesis in the respective departments.
IIIT Kota offers Faculty (on Contract) position up to one year with a suitable consolidated remuneration depending on their profile, Ph.D. status (completed/ thesis submitted), teaching experience, or industry experience.
How to Apply?
Candidates are requested to submit the following documents while applying:
- Educational Qualification details (such as Institute/ School Name, Board/University, Year of Passing, Degree, subjects, marks obtained, percentage of marks, division scored, etc.)
- Teaching experience (if any) (name of organization, position, duration, etc.)
- Research experience (if any) (name of the organization, position, duration,, etc.)
- Industry experience (if any) (name of the organization, position, duration,, etc.)
- List of Publication in journals only (SCI/ Scopus). The candidates need not send complete research papers; only a suitable reference is enough.
- Areas of interest and the subjects that you can teach at the undergraduate level.
- Details of Project/ Consultancy work/ Patent/ Post-Doctoral experience (if applicable).
Interested candidates may send their resume in PDF format only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email as ‘Application for Faculty (on Contract) in …..Dept’.
The last date to apply is June 18, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Faculty Positions at College of Engineering, Pune [114 Vacancies]: Apply by June 23.