The School of Management & Entrepreneurship, IIT Jodhpur invites applications from aspiring faculty candidates for various faculty positions at the institute. IIT Jodhpur has established a new School of Management & Entrepreneurship (SME), an ambitious set up in response to the need for special knowledge and professionals feeding to the fast-emerging digital economy landscape across the globe.
The School is coming with a unique proposition in the space of Business Schools, where offerings include MBA, Tech-MBA, and doctoral programs. Tech-MBA is being conceived to studies intertwined with few International Business Schools of repute in North America, Europe, and Singapore.
- Young Faculty Associate
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Professor of Practice
Applications are invited from the aspiring faculty candidates in the following areas Human Capital, Organizational Behaviour, Leadership, Marketing Management, Digital Marketing, Digital Transformation, E-commerce, Decision Sciences, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Big Data, AI/ML & Business Analytics, Business Policy, Strategic Thinking & Consulting, Economics, Econometrics, Accounting & Corporate Finance, Banking, Risk & Financial Engineering, Research Methods, Systems & Design Thinking, Entrepreneurship, and Corporate Law.
- For Young Faculty Associate: YFA for those who have submitted Doctoral dissertation and waiting for defense/ viva-voce examination can apply.
- For Assistant Professor: Fresh Ph.D. with first class in the preceding degree or equivalent in the appropriate discipline, with good academic record throughout will be considered for Grade II (on contract) as per 7th CPC; those with more than 3 years teaching, research and/or industrial experience, from the date of defending the Ph.D. Thesis (experience while pursuing Ph.D. Program is not be included), will be considered for Grade I regular appointment as per 7th CPC.
- For Associate Professor: Ph.D. with first division in the preceding degree or equivalent in the appropriate discipline, with good academic record throughout and at least a minimum of 6 years of experience in teaching, research and/or industrial experience (experience while pursuing Ph.D. Program is not be included), of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor in a reputed Institute or University or equivalent; scale as per 7th CPC.
- For Professor: Ph.D. with first division in the preceding degree or equivalent in the appropriate discipline, with good academic record throughout with minimum 10 years teaching, research and/or industrial experience (experience while pursuing Ph.D. Program is not be included), of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IISc, IIMs, NITIE Mumbai, and IISERs or at an equivalent level; scale as per 7th CPC.
- For Professor of Practice: While Ph.D. is desirable, First class or equivalent grade in Master’s degree in respective discipline, with a consistently good academic record; 15 years’ work experience of which at least 3 years should be as leading some project/ team/ operations or equivalent. It is a full-time contractual appointment at a consolidated salary commensurate with the qualification and experience of the Individuals.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Applicants should furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above (if any) the minimum qualification prescribed along with documentary evidence.
- Institute adopts reservations policy as per the Government of India norms.
- Application with insufficient information or without relevant supporting documents will not be considered for further processing.
Phone Number: 0291-280-1111
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.