IIT Dharwad invites applications from well qualified Indian nationals (including Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs)) and foreign nationals for faculty positions.
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Biosciences and Bioengineering;
- Chemical Engineering;
- Civil Engineering;
- Computer Science and Engineering;
- Electrical Engineering;
- Humanities and Social Sciences;
- Materials and Aerospace Engineering;
- For Assistant Professor Grade-I: At least 3 years of industrial / research/ teaching experience excluding, however, the experience gained while pursuing a Ph.D.
- For Assistant Professor Grade-II: Candidates not eligible for direct recruitment as Assistant Professor Grade I, such as those with lesser experience may be considered for the contractual position of Assistant Professor Grade II.
- For Associate Professor: A minimum of six years teaching/ research/ professional/ industrial experience of which 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor Gr. I, Senior Scientific Officer/ Senior Design Engineer in IITs, IISc Bangalore, IIMs, NITs and IISERs or at an equivalent level in any such other Indian or foreign institution/industry/organization of comparable standards.
- For Professor: At least 10 years teaching/ research/ professional/ industrial experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IISc Bangalore, IIMs, NITs and IISERs or at an equivalent level in any such other Indian or foreign institution/industry/organization of comparable standards.
For Associate Professor and Professor positions, the candidate should have demonstrated adequate experience of independent research in terms of guidance of M.Tech./MS and Ph.D. students, publications in reputed journals and conferences, sponsored research projects, industry interaction, patents, laboratory/ course development and/ or other recognized relevant professional activities.
- For Assistant Professor: Basic Pay: Rs.101500/- [min] (Academic Pay Level 12 of the pay matrix of 7th Pay Commission.
- For Associate Professor: Basic Pay: Rs.139600/- [min] (Academic Pay Level 13A2 of the Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission)
- For Professor: Basic Pay: Rs. 159100/- [min] (Academic Pay Level 14A of the Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.