IISER Berhampur invites applications from exceptionally bright, motivated, candidates with an established track record of high-quality research and a commitment to teaching for faculty positions in Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Mathematics, and Physics.
Indian Institute for science education and research (IISER) Berhampur is an autonomous premier science institution of national importance funded by Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD), Govt. of India (GoI). IISERs are chain of institutes established for promoting high-quality science, education, and research.
- Assistant Professor Grade II
- Assistant Professor Grade I
- Associate Professor
For Assistant Professor Grade II
Ph.D. with a first-class or equivalent at the preceding degree and a very good academic record throughout.
For Assistant Professor Grade I
Ph.D. with a first-class or equivalent at the preceding degree and a very good academic record throughout. Minimum 3 years of industrial/ research/ teaching/ experience, excluding however, the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D.
For Associate Professor
Ph.D. with a first class at the preceding degree and a very good academic record throughout. Minimum 6 years of teaching/research experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor/ Senior Scientific Officer.
Ph.D. with a first class at the preceding degree and a very good academic record throughout. Minimum 10 years of teaching/research experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor.
- Assistant Professor Grade-II: Level 10 with initial pay of Rs. 70,900/-
- Assistant Professor Grade I: Level 12 with initial pay of Rs. 1,01,500/-
- Associate Professor: Level 13 A2 with an initial pay of Rs. 1,39,600/-
- Professor: Level 14A with an initial pay of Rs. 1,59,100/-
In addition to Pay (as mentioned above), other allowances like DA, HRA, TA, Telephone reimbursement, and Employer’s contribution towards NPS shall be admissible as per the GoI norms from time to time.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Institute reserves the right to screen and call only such candidates for an interview as found suitable.
- The qualifications prescribed should have been obtained after attending regular courses from recognized Universities/Institutions.
Phone Number: +91 680 2227 705
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Faculty Positions at Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore: Applications Open.