The Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) invites applications for faculty positions in the Communication Area. These positions require a commitment to a strong research agenda and excellence in teaching at the postgraduate and doctoral levels.
- Doctorate in Communication, preferably with a focus on Organizational Communication, from a top-ranked, internationally recognized institution.
- Applicants from related disciplines such as Media Studies and Organizational Behaviour may be considered provided their work has a cross-disciplinary approach that includes a communication focus.
- Applicants about to complete their doctoral studies may apply if they can show evidence of high-quality research and their plans for future research.
- A track record of outstanding academic research with publications in leading international journals.
Faculty members at IIMA are expected to teach courses in MBA, Executive MBA, and Ph.D. programs as well as in Executive Education programs and the Faculty Development program. They are also involved in industry-specific studies and consulting and advisory projects. Many of them serve on boards of companies, industry associations, and state- and national-level policy-making bodies.
How to Apply?
Applications should be accompanied by:
- A cover letter
- A detailed CV
- Samples of publications
- Three reference letters
- Evidence of teaching excellence
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org Applications are considered on a rolling basis. Candidates who had applied in the past two years and not been considered should not apply.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.