NIT Delhi invites eligible and experienced personnel for Faculty Positions on a Contract/Temporary Basis. The candidates having a Ph.D. in the relevant field with a consolidated salary of 70,000/- per month.
And will be considered for the post of Assistant Professor purely on Contract/Temporary basis as a stop-gap arrangement for the duration of one semester which may be further extended for one semester.
- Computer Science& Engineering: Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Data Mining.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: VLSI, Embedded Systems & Design.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: Power Systems, Power Electronics & Drives.
- Mechanical Engineering: Manufacturing Engineering, Machine Design.
- Applied Sciences: English(Linguistics)
- For Engineering Departments
Ph.D. in relevant discipline. First Division in all Degrees (UG and PG)
B.Tech and M.Tech in relevant discipline.
- For applied Sciences Department (English)
Ph.D. in English (Linguistics). First Division in all Degrees (UG and PG)
How to Apply
1. Vacancies indicated above are tentative and may vary.
2. The Institute reserves the right to not to fill up the positions, cancel the advertisement in whole or in part, without assigning any reason and the decision of the institute in this regard shall be final.
3. Candidates having the following qualifications and experiences will be given preference:-
• One or more degrees from NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework) ranked Institutes/Universities.
• Experience in NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework) Institutes/Universities etc
• One Degree from Central Funded Technical Institutes
For Application Form, click here.
Phone Number: 011 –33861005, 33861006, 33861010
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.