National Institute of Speech & Hearing (NISH) invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for faculty positions in its MPhil (Rehabilitation Psychology) program at NISH, Thiruvananthapuram.
The National Institute of Speech and Hearing is an institute devoted to the education and rehabilitation of individuals with speech-language and hearing impairments located in Thiruvananthapuram, the capital city in the Indian state of Kerala.
Educational qualifications alone will not suffice, as these positions are for serving special needs populations. Commitment and a desire to make a difference in the lives of the special population will be needed to be successful in the below positions.
- Assistant Professor – M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology with at least 3 years of teaching experience in the Department of Rehabilitation Psychology / Clinical Psychology.
- Lecturer – M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology with clinical experience in the Department of Rehabilitation Psychology / Clinical Psychology.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates should apply via email to email@example.com or regular postal mail with detailed bio-data and a passport size photograph, indicating email ID and mobile phone number with the position applied for superscribed in the application or as the subject line in the email.
- Certificate copies should NOT be enclosed at the time of application. If called for an interview, bring self-attested copies along with originals or, in case of online interviews, email scanned images at that time.
- Mobile Phone number and valid Email ID are necessary. All communication will be through SMS and Email. No communication via postal mail.
- Applications should be sent to “The Executive Director, National Institute of Speech & Hearing, NISH Road, Sreekaryam P.O., Thiruvananthapuram – 695017” or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as subject line on or before 28th March 2021, 5 pm.
March 28, 2021
For more details, click the link below.