Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Faculty on Contract Basis in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at NIT Goa.
National Institute of Technology Goa is an engineering institution in the Indian state of Goa. It was founded in 2010 being one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India and is recognised as an Institute of National Importance. It admitted its first batch of students in 2010-11.
Required Essential Qualifications & Specialization
M. Tech or Ph. D.(submitted/awarded) in Electronics and Communication Engineering with expertise in the broad area of Communication systems.
Selected candidate shall be eligible for a consolidated pay of Rs.40,000/- per month with M.Tech/M.E and 50,000/- per month with a Ph.D. Degree.
Period of Contract
Appointment is for the academic year 2021-22 for six months (Purely on Contract). It maybe extended based on his/her performance.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates need to duly fill the required data in the attached application form format.
- Duly filled application form has to be submitted in Softcopy along with the scanned copy of original documents mentioned in application form, published papers (if any), etc., for verification by an email (preferable Gmail) on or before 27th July 2021.
- The duly filled application form should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the email should be in the format “Contract Faculty in ”
- Incomplete application forms shall not be considered for shortlisting and the criteria of shortlisting shall be as per the Institute requirements and norms.
- Mere fulfilment of essential qualifications and specialization requirements does not entitle any candidate for a call to the interview. Short-listing criteria may be set higher than the advertised (if required) and may vary from department to department. Due consideration shall be given to the requirements of the individual departments.
- The interview shall be conducted in online mode. Timing and Online link shall be shared after the scrutiny of applications by email only.
- Intimation about the Shortlisted Candidates for Interview and the selected candidates will be informed via email only and they are expected to join immediately.
- Applicants are advised to mention their correct and active email ID in the application, as all correspondences will be through email only. Hence, regular checking of the email by the applicant is expected
July 27, 2021
NIT Goa, Farmagudi, Ponda, Goa-403 401.