JOB POST: Faculty Position at Delhi Technological University [22 Vacancies]: Apply by Jan 24
Delhi Technological University is a non‐affiliating; teaching cum research University engaged in education, research, technology incubation, product innovation and extension work in Applied Sciences, Engineering, Technology, Management, Economics, and allied areas and is committed to foster excellence.
The University invites applications from talented individuals to fill up the posts of Professors and Associate Professors in the following disciplines by direct mode of recruitment.
- Professor (5)
- Associate Professor (17)
- For Professor: First class or equivalent in Master’s degree in Business Management/ Administration in a relevant management related discipline or first class in Two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/Accredited by the AICTE/UGC, OR, Master’s degree in relevant branch with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and Ph.D. in relevant branch.
- For Associate Professor: First class or equivalent Master’s degree in Business Management/ Administration in a relevant management related discipline or first class in Two year full-time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/accredited by the AICTE/UGC OR Master’s degree in relevant branch with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and Ph.D. in relevant branch.
- For Professor: Rs. 1,44,200/-
- For Associate Professor: Rs. 1,31,400/-
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Application Form must be accompanied by an online fee receipt of Rs.1000/- in case of General/OBC candidates and Rs.500/- in the case of EWS/SC/ST Category candidates.
- List of ‘eligible’ and ‘not eligible’ candidates for appearing in the presentation and interview will be uploaded on the University website.
- The last date for submission of online application is 24th January 2020.
- Before the interview, the University shall assess the teaching aptitude and ability of the candidate through seminar/ lecture using the latest technology.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.