Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Faculty of Science Postgraduate Writing-Up Award 2021 at the University of Melbourne.
About the Awards
This scholarship supports the University of Melbourne Ph.D. and MPhil graduate researchers enrolled through the Faculty of Science once their thesis has been submitted. The award is valued at between $3000 and $5000.
No. of Scholarships
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- have submitted your PhD/MPhil thesis for examination and be awaiting the examination result
- not have been awarded a similar award
- not undertake full-time or substantial regular part-time employment during the tenure of the award (>10 hours/week)
- have submitted your thesis within three years and 10 months (FTE) candidature period, or one year and 11 months (FTE) for MPhil.
- As of April 2020, if you have had your submission delayed by the circumstances around COVID-19 and thus missed submision deadline, please outline the impact in your application and it will be considered.
International graduate researchers must commit to spending at least 66 percent of their time in Melbourne during the writing up of articles. Graduate researchers returning to their home country following the submission of their thesis are not eligible to apply.
A $5000 stipend will be paid over three months. Applicants who apply with less than two manuscripts may be considered for a lesser amount.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.
Dec 31, 2021