University of Melbourne, Australia is inviting applications for its Faculty of Arts Graduate Research International Grant 2021.
The ‘Melbourne Model’ is structured for international flexibility, and they send over 1300 students abroad each year on semester, year or short term intensive programs. Graduate students can seek funding for their research overseas, to engage in and publish research, or to engage with colleagues at key conferences.
- be a graduate researcher enrolled in the Faculty of Arts,
- be post-confirmation or within three months of your expected confirmation date,
- be able to demonstrate that the intended travel and research activity are essential to the timely completion of your research thesis with strong support from your supervisor,
- be able to present a reasonable and justifiable budget,
- be making satisfactory progress and have a credible plan for timely completion,
- have school support for 25% of the total budget requested. Your School Funding will be the source of this contribution.
The maximum allowance over the duration of the candidature (whether in one long trip, or several repeat trips) is:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) – $5,000
- Master by Research (MA) – $2,500
Schools are required to contribute a minimum of 25% of the total budget. Your School Funding will be the source of this contribution. A separate application for your School Funding contribution is not required.
There are two rounds of applications per year. The deadlines are:
- Round 1: 30 April
- Round 2: 31 October
How to Apply?
To apply for the grant, click here.
For further information, click on the link below:
Faculty of Arts Graduate Research International Grant at University of Melbourne, Australia [Upto ₹3.75L]
For more such opportunities, check here: