The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India has nominated AIIMS Jodhpur as mentoring institute of AIIMS, Gorakhpur. In this regard applications are invited by the Director, AIIMS Jodhpur from the eligible Indian nationals for various faculty posts on Direct Recruitment Basis required for AIIMS, Gorakhpur.
4. Community Medicine & Family Medicine
7. Forensic Medical and Toxicology
8. General Medicine
9. General Surgery
11. Nuclear Medicine
12. Obstetrics & Gynaecology
18. Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
21. Pulmonary Medicine
22. Radio Diagnosis
24. Transfusion Medicine
Total number of Posts
Who can Apply
The detailed eligibility requirements are available here.
How to Apply
To apply online, click here.
Professor: Entry Level Pay Matrix 14A (Basic 1,68,900) and all usual allowance (Plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only)
Additional Professor: Entry Level Pay Matrix 13-A2+(Basic 1,48,200) and all usual allowance (Plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only)
Associate Professor: Entry Level Pay Matrix 13-A1+(Basic 1,38,300) and all usual allowance (Plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only)
Assistant Professor: Entry Level Pay Matrix 12 (Basic 1,01,500) and all usual allowance (Plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only). After three years, Assistant Professors will move to level 13(Basic 1,23,100) of the Pay Matrix.
1. General (UR)/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.3,000 (Rupees Three Thousand Only).
2. **SC/ST/Women’s/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities Candidates– Rs.200(Rupees Two Hundred Only)
3. The candidate pay prescribed application fees through Online Mode Only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Gorakhpur. Transaction/ Processing fee, if any, as applicable will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
4. Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
5. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.Note: –
**This fee of Rs. 200 (Rupees Two Hundred Only) shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Interview.
September 7, 2019