The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Meghalaya is one among the thirty NITs in India established under the NIT Act 2007 (Amended 2012) of the Parliament of India as Institutes of National Importance with full funding support from the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
This Course will help trainees to:
- Introduction to enabling factors of ML and DL
- Data Manipulation techniques, Slicing and splitting of Data, Basic Visualisation, Data Transformations, Feature creation
- Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning Algorithms
- Deep Learning – Multilayer perceptron, CNN
- Keras / Tensorflow
Assignments & Projects
1. Assignments will be of the following type:
- MCQ based questionnaire
- Programming Assignments (Problem statement will be provided)
2. At the end of the course “Project” will be assigned to the participants which will be based on the Practical Case Studies
Upon completion of the training, the trainees will be able to :
- Prepare and Manipulate Data with Python
- Machine Learning: Introduce Supervised
- Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning
- Deep Learning: Multi-Layer Perceptron (MLP)
- Deep Learning: Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN)
- Interested Candidates can download the application form by clicking here.
Phone Number: +91- 7086502139
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.