FDP on Curriculum Design and Implementation @ NIT Silchar [May 27-31]: Apply by May 15
Department of Mathematics, NIT Silchar is organizing a Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Curriculum Design and Implementation during May 27-31.
- Explain various stages of curriculum development.
- Analyze the needs for developing a curriculum.
- Explain the features of various curriculum design models.
- To explain the curriculum design process.
- Understand the NBA accreditation process.
- To appreciate the importance of curriculum as a parameter during NBA accreditation.
- Adopt a systematic methodology for implementing the curriculum in an institute.
- To explain the attributes of a graduate engineer.
- Explain the norms and standards for various types of resources.
- To organize student-centered activities.
- Use rubric as a tool for carrying out the evaluation.
- Curriculum design models.
- Aspects of effective curriculum implementation.
- Group task on learning outcomes.
- Instructional strategies for effective teaching-learning.
- Project work planning & execution.
- Organizing student-centered activities.
- Curriculum aspect in NBA accreditation.
- Developing an employable skill.
- Employment avenues and attributes of Eng. Graduates.
Assistant Professors and Associate Professors of any Govt. Engineering Colleges/ Institutes/ Universities recognized under TEQIP-III.
Program Schedule & Venue:
10:00 am to 4.30 pm with a 1-hour lunch break on each day at Guest House Auditorium, NIT Silchar, Assam.
The course is free for faculty members as per eligibility criteria. There are a limited number of seats for the FDP and application should reach to the Convener within the mentioned date for confirmation.
The participants will be provided accommodation (sharing basis) in the Institute Guest House on payment basis and upon availability. Confirmation of accommodation will be communicated conveniently.
How to Apply?
Interested faculty members are advised to fill the registration form and send the scan copy to the maths.nits[at]gmail.com on or before May 15, 2019.
- Last date for receipt of Application: May 15, 2019.
- Notification of Confirmation: May 20, 2019.
- FDP Duration: May 27-31, 2019.
For the registration form and other details, click here.
About the Author