Faculty Development Program on Accounting Standards @ P.G.D.A.V College, Delhi [Aug 6-12]: Register by July 31
Disclosure and transparency are the backbones of any business organization. To provide the true and fair view of the organization, accounting policies play the dominant role as many stakeholders make their decisions on the basis of accounting information disseminated by the organization. Every Student of Commerce and Accounting should be aware of the broad accounting policies and regulations passed by the professional body.
The most important aspect of financial fraud is a lacuna in the disclosure of accounting information. With rising concern disclosure requirements, every corporate is required to follow the accounting standards issued by the ICAI.
Therefore, to provide the basic platform to learn the professional aspects of disclosure of accounting information, the activity-based one-week FDP is initiated by our college on Accounting Standards. The program is focussed on the practical aspects of accounting concerning disclosure requirements.
Who should attend?
The participation is open to faculty members, academicians, and research scholars from all fields. In addition, practitioners working in the area of Accounting and interested in research as also those professionals and executives from the corporate world who are engaged in financial decision making would gain by attending the program immensely.
The attendance at the FDP will contribute in large amounts towards a participant’s promotion and career enhancement, as it is duly endorsed by TLC, Ramanujan College, set up by MHRD, Govt of India.
- An applicant has to fill up the application for participation online. Along with the application, he/she has to pay the participation fee. of Rs. 2,000 for registration in the FDP.
- Registration is likely to be limited to only 30 participants on the first cum first-served basis. The application and registration window is likely to be automatically closed once the requisite numbers have made the payment towards registration.
- Discretion of the college as to when to close registration, and how many participants to be registered, is absolute and cannot be questioned on any forum.
- The last date for registration is 31 July 2019.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Phone Number: 9810316903
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.