About the Programme
The programme aims to highlight the teaching methods in the area of applied sciences which can be used effectively in the classrooms and laboratories situations to promote a holistic learning experience for the students.
The goal of this programme is to bring teaching, learning, experimenting, researching and practicing communities together and provide a platform for imparting, sharing and experimenting various developments/trends in applied science.
It also focuses on understanding the upcoming challenges with possible directions to identify solutions.
The programme is intended to discuss the recent advances in applied sciences to
- Emphasize the need of research in Applied Sciences
- Update on recent discoveries and methodologies in the area
- Showcase modern state of art research facilities available in the college
- Inspire participants to encourage students towards research for the Welfare of our nation
Who Should Attend
- Faculty members, academicians, researchers and professionals, executives room industry engaged in applied science experimenting and research.
- Participants would be divided in two groups according to their academic background i.e.; Physical sciences & Life sciences.
Life Science topics to be covered:
- Molecular Biology Techniques
- Plant Tissue Culture
- Analytical Techniques
- Bioinformatics tools
- Nanotechnology tools
- Food Analysis
Physical Science topics to be covered:
- Laser 80 & its applications
- Computer Programming
- Digital Electronics
- Advanced Instrumentation (Omomatography 80 Spectroscopy)
- Advanced statistical techniques
Common topics to be covered:
- Teaching Pedagogy
- IEPB. Technology
(Detailed Program schedule shall be sent to registered participants)
- Interested candidates can apply with duly ﬁlled in form latest by May 31, 2017.
- Only limited seats are available, therefore registration shall be made on “ﬁrst come, ﬁrst serve” basis.
- Please note that no refund of fees shall be made later on.
- The participation fee is Rs. 5000 which includes course kit, lunch, tea, snacks and professional fees.
For more details, check the official link given here.