Launch Your Career in Marketing Analytics. Build in-demand skills and gain credentials to go from beginner to job-ready in 5 months or less. No degree or prior experience required.
About the Course
This six-course Professional Certificate program is designed for anyone looking to gain in-demand technical skills to kickstart a career as a marketing analyst or better analyze their business. No experience necessary.
Developed by marketing analytics experts at Aptly together with Facebook marketers, the industry-relevant curriculum is designed to prepare you for jobs that include Marketing Analyst, Marketing Researcher, and more.
After an introduction to basic marketing principles, you’ll learn how data informs marketing decisions, and how you can apply the OSEMN data analysis framework to approach common analytics questions.
You’ll learn how to use essential analytics tools like Python and SQL to help you gather, connect, and analyze relevant data. Plus, common statistical methods marketers use to segment audiences, evaluate campaign results, optimize the marketing mix, and evaluate sales funnels.
Along the way, you’ll learn to visualize data using Tableau and how to use Facebook Ads Manager to create campaigns, evaluate results, and run experiments to optimize your campaigns. You’ll also get to practice your new skills through hands-on, industry-relevant projects.
Upon successful completion of the program, you’ll earn the Marketing Science Certification from Facebook and Coursera. You’ll also get exclusive access to the Facebook Certification Career Network—a job search platform with 130+ top employers looking to hire skilled and certified talent.
What you will learn?
- Collect, sort, evaluate, and visualize marketing data
- Summarize and analyze data using marketing analytics methods
- Design experiments and test hypotheses to evaluate advertising effectiveness
- Use Facebook Ads Manager to test ad effectiveness and evaluate the results
There are 6 Courses in this Professional Certificate
- Marketing Analytics Foundation
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Statistics for Marketing
- Data Analytics Methods for Marketing
- Marketing Analytics with Facebook
- Facebook Marketing Science Certification Exam
- Anke Audenaert CEO & Co-Founder Aptly, Adj. Professor, UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Victor Geislinger Data Scientist
- Cameron Dodd Data Scientist
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.