Applications are now open for the Facebook Artificial Intelligence Research Internship Program 2021. Facebook is seeking Research Interns to join Facebook AI Research (FAIR). We are committed to advancing the field of artificial intelligence by making fundamental advances in technologies to help interact with and understand our world.
They are seeking individuals passionate in areas such as deep learning, computer vision, audio and speech processing, natural language processing, machine learning, reinforcement learning, computational statistics, and applied mathematics. Our interns have an opportunity to make core algorithmic advances and apply their ideas at an unprecedented scale. Many of our interns publish at top-tier conferences such as NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, and ACL.
- Perform research to advance the science and technology of intelligent machines.
- Perform research that enables learning the semantics of data (images, video, text, audio, and other modalities)
- Devise better data-driven models of human behavior, and/ or
- Contribute research that can be applied to Facebook product development.
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining, a degree (Ph.D., Masters, or Bachelors with relevant research experience) in Computer Science or related field.
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
- Publications or experience in machine learning, AI, computer vision, optimization, computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, or data science.
- Experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches.
- Ability to manipulate and analyze complex, large-scale, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- Experience in utilizing theoretical and empirical research to solve problems.
- Ability to communicate complex research in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
- Knowledge in C, C++, Python, Lua, or another related programming language.
- Experience building systems based on machine learning and/ or deep learning methodsIntent to return to the degree program after the completion of the internship/ co-op.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
You might also be interested in: