IIT Delhi is organizing an Executive Programme in Data and Decision Sciences Consulting from October 5 to December 15, 2019. Apply by August 15.
About the Course:
With the huge amount of data and its complexity involved in today’s business processes, there is a need to analyze and visualize this data and make effective decisions in the real business problems involved. Thus there is a need to leverage upon the data and decision sciences techniques to take on business challenges and goals.
Data science professionals become experts to extract meaning from large volumes of data, which requires both tools and methods from mathematics, operational research, statistics, computer science, and other related subjects. The objective is to augment managerial decision making from data-driven insights.
Exploration in the domain is a collaborative approach involving mathematical understanding, business tactics, technological applications, and behavioral sciences to help management make data-driven decisions. Pedagogy would involve lectures, classroom discussions, group assignments, case studies and hands-on sessions in IIT Delhi.
1. To understand business analytics, information management and data sciences from a techno-functional perspective.
2. Analyzing and solving complex business problems through effective data-driven decision making.
Who should attend?
Working professionals, entrepreneurs, owner-managers, senior/mid-level managers, young graduates.
- Last date for application: August 15, 2019.
- Final list of selection: August 30, 2019.
- Registration deadline: September 15, 2019.
Rs.1,18,000 (Course fee + GST@18%) after selection in the programme.
Click here to apply.
Certificate of participation in the programme is given on crossing 50% marks in assessment with over 75% attendance.
- Prof. Arpan Kumar Kar (firstname.lastname@example.org), +91-11-2659-7320.
- Prof. Surya P Singh (email@example.com), +91-11-2659-6302.
For further information, click here.