The Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode invites applications from motivated candidates for the Executive Post Graduate Program in Management for Working Professionals- Batch 13 for the academic session 2020-21.
In the year 2001, IIMK conceived a new model of management education for working executives. Executive Management Education Programme (EMEP) marked the beginning of IIMK’s Executive Education activities and IIMK pioneered management education through a synchronous interactive learning mode (IL) in the Asia Pacific region. Participants have the flexibility to choose the classroom centers based on their city of residence/ work.
The Executive Post Graduate Programmes are delivered through an Interactive Learning platform where participants can attend the classes from the designated classroom centers available at their locations.
The Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management is a two years master’s degree program in management offered on Interactive Learning (IL) platform. The objective of the program is to impart management education to working executives seeking skills and strategies to take their organizations to the next level. The program with 750 instruction hours provides the participants with skills for leadership in the knowledge economy through an innovative curriculum. During the first year of the program, the curriculum focuses on equipping the participants with,
- An inside look at each main functional area, its purpose, and its role.
- The ability to understand economic and regulatory trends.
- Various analytical tools and techniques that can give deeper insights into the business.
- The ability to take a big picture approach quintessential for senior managers.
- The Executive Post Graduate Programmes are offered through the interactive mode of learning which enables participants to pursue their management education and professional development along with their work.
- The programs are designed by IIMK and the classes are offered by faculty members from interactive learning studio present at IIMK Campus. The participants attend the session from the various learning centers across major cities in India.
- Executive Post Graduate Programmes are currently delivered through the technology platform of Times Professional Learning (A division of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd). Participants can opt for the preferred learning center available in their city to attend the interactive learning classes.
The entire program fee is INR 12,00,000/- which can be made in seven installments.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply online is August 16, 2020.
- Last date for registration & submission of Online Application Form: August 16, 2020
- Date of EMAT & Personal Interview: Sept 12-13, 2020
- Declaration of Result & Release offer letter: September 28, 2020
- Last Date for Offer Acceptance: October 28, 2020
Phone Number: 0495-2809417, 223, 412,225
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Online Executive P.G. Diploma in Hospital Administration by TISS, Mumbai: Apply by May 31.