Executive PGDM Program 2019 @ FORE School of Management, Delhi [Full-Time]: Apply by July 8
Executive programs are offered by Business Schools in response to the demand primarily from the working groups in industry and the management degree aspirants who may have not been able to go for a management course due to some reason or the other.
FORE school of management invites applications for a 15-Months Full-Time Executive PGDM (PGPX 2019-20). The program is approved by AICTE.
FORE PGPX is all set to help Managers take their careers to the next level. The Program offers a unique opportunity for professional and personal development by taking participants on a journey of rigorous interactive learning including a 90 hours International Immersion Module with a world-renowned B-School at a foreign campus.
- Consists of 12 months of course work over 4 Terms of 12 weeks each (11 weeks’ classroom teaching + 1 week for exams etc.), and 3 months of the field research project at the end of the course work.
- industry relevant curriculum to build cutting edge skills like Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence, Innovation & Design Thinking, Marketing Analytics, FinTech, Venture Capital, M&A etc.
- International Immersion Programme – Six half credit courses in 90 Hrs of course work (total elapsed time 4 weeks*) with certification at our academic partner university in Singapore (NUS or NTU).
- Renowned Professors from Ivy League / Premier B-schools from abroad to take a minimum of 30 hours of classes at FORE campus.
- Lateral Placement Support, leveraging more than 5000 Alumni of the Institute, placed all over the world.
- Graduate from an AIU recognized University with minimum 50% marks and 5 years post qualification experience at Managerial / Supervisory level.
- A valid score in CAT / XAT / GMAT/ FORE Admission Test (In the Month of July) is mandatory.
- Selection through a structured admission process to be conducted by FORE School
How to apply
Apply online at this page.
Application Fee: Rs. 1200/ + GST.
|Last date of Online Application Submission||8th July, 2019|
|Process (Test / Interview)||14th July, 2019|
|Admission Result / Offer Letter||18th July, 2019|
|Last date of receiving 1st installment of Rs. 2,50,000/-||25th July, 2019|
|Induction / Orientation Classes||6th to 8th Sep 2019*|
|Commencement of Classes for Term-1||18th Nov, 2019*|
For more information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Or Call at 011-26863396
Click here to know more.
About the Author