Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural) is essentially for those aspirants in supervisory/managerial category who have a good amount of practical work experience. The professionals can have continuing education in rural management.
Intake Capacity: 60.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with 50 percent or above (45 percent or above for SC/ST/DAP) aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA at the graduation level.
- Admission will be on the basis of the candidate having a valid score of either CAT/XAT/GMAT or Mini GMAT.
- Assessment of the curriculum vitae, group exercises, and/or personal interview at IRMA.
- Minimum Work Experience: At least five years post-qualification full-time work experience in Managerial/Supervisory position. The person should have completed five years of full-time work in the prescribed capacity on 31st December of the year of admission.
Application Fee: INR 2500.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online.
- Last date for receipt of completed applications online: October 15, 2018.
- Intimation for Group Activity and/or Personal Interview: October 31, 2018.
- Group Activity and Personal Interview: November 15, 2018.
- Announcement of final results: November 30, 2018.
- Beginning of First Term: January 7, 2019.
Mobile: 70690 66511
For further details on the same, click here.