Admissions Open: Executive MBA at IIT Madras: Apply by Oct 21
Modern business paradigms are more dynamic than any other time in the human history. To sail a business organization in this ever changing environment, a manager needs to be equipped with deep functional and integrative perspective in both the local and global business settings.
Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) at Department of Management Studies (DoMS), Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) is a two-year degree program aimed at providing mid- career working professionals with such a functional and integrative perspective and imbibing contemporary management knowledge to lead a modern business organization.
The mission of the program is to:
- Equip with deep functional and broad industrial domain knowledge
- Enrich with integrated perspective of boundary spanning business decision
- Empower to lead and contribute to global business settings
The course fee for the EMBA program is ₹ 12 lakhs. The fee can be paid in four installments (₹ 3 lakhs per semester) at the beginning of each semester.
- First Class Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Minimum three years of work experience at the commencement of class
- The deadline for submitting the application online is Oct 21, 2019, 5.30 PM. It is the applicants responsibility to ensure that the application and the fee is submitted by the deadline.
- Only those applications that are completed and for which the application fee has been received would be considered for the selection process.
- The application fee is Rs. 1500.00
- To apply online, click here.
- The applicant will bear the full responsibility for the correctness and accuracy of the information given in the application. Applicants are therefore strongly advised to verify the information provided by them before submitting the application.
- No changes are possible after the application has been submitted. Misrepresentation or providing wrong information, knowingly or otherwise, will result in the application being summarily rejected at any stage of the application process and beyond.
Phone Number: 044 – 2257 5558 / +91 – 9840572328
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.