Executive Post Graduate Program in Management @ IIM Bangalore: Apply by Aug 29
The EPGP provides students with the same solid foundation in key management concepts and disciplines as a two-year MBA, with similar rigor, range of electives, and grading criteria. A key advantage of the EPGP is that the course work builds on the diverse and extensive work experience of the students.
IIMB designed the EPGP specifically to prepare such forward-thinking and creative managers – the business leaders of tomorrow who will create value for their organizations as well as for society.
Unique features of the programme:
- Innovative content
- International Immersion
- Seminar Series
The basic criteria for applying to the programme include
- Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA). Applicants from SC, ST and PwD categories should have a minimum of 45% or equivalent CGPA.
- Minimum 5 years (and preferably less than 12 years) of work experience as on March 31, 2020, after completion of graduation
- A valid GMAT or GRE score
- A Statement of Purpose (SOP) that enables the applicant to highlight his / her future goals and achievements
- Two references (on-line), preferably one from the current employer or from an individual who is in a position to evaluate the applicant’s performance on the job.
One Year Full-Time Residential Program
Rs. 25,89,000 (without family accommodation)
Rs. 27,24,500 (with family accommodation)
Scholarships are awarded to 10 national participants on two different criteria worth Rs. 67.5 Lakhs and two international participants worth Rs. 20 Lakhs can be viewed here.
June 6- Aug 29 (5 PM IST): Rs. 3000
Sep 3- Nov 28 (5 PM IST): Rs. 5000
How to Apply:
Click here to apply for the Executive Post Graduate Program in Management.
Click here to apply for information sessions (Bangalore/ Delhi/ Gurgaon/ Pune and Mumbai).
Application Deadline: August 29, 5 PM IST.
+91 80 2699 3382/ 3383
Timings: 9:30 am-1:00 pm / 2:00 pm-5:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
For more information, click here.
About the Author
Poet at heart, literature student for real, and metaphors in between. Juggling between too many tasks amidst binging TV shows; alternatively FOMOW-ing.