Indian Institute of Technology- IIT Delhi invites admission applications for Executive Management Program on Supply Chain Analytics. Supply chains are complex systems involving multiple stakeholders, businesses and organizations with different goals and objectives. Analytical methods and techniques are used by industry practitioners to improve and manage their supply chains.
This executive course introduces the primary methods and tools that are applied in supply chains. The course focus on the application of these methods, and also on the theoretical underpinnings. This is a hands-on course. Participants will use spreadsheets analysis and other modeling software to apply techniques and approaches using case studies and business scenarios drawn from actual supply chains in DMS, IIT Delhi.
- Building descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics in supply chain.
- Applying analytical methods in supply chain analytics.
- Applying probability/stochastic in supply chain analytics.
- Statistics in supply chains.
- Formulating and solving optimization models.
- Understand the use of various descriptive, predictive and prescriptive models in supply chain analytics.
Supplier Analytics, Procurement Analytics, Inventory Management (Multi-criteria ABC analysis, multi-period, single period, news vendor problem), Sales and Operations Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Revenue and Pricing Analytics, Sustainable Supply Chain Practices, Warehouse location analytics, Warehouse Management, Digital Supply Chain, Logistics and Distribution Analytics.
Working professionals, entrepreneurs, owner-managers, senior / mid-level managers, and young graduates. All graduates are eligible. However, work experience and academic background would be used for short-listing.
- Call for applications: 01st December 2019.
- Final list of selection: 15th January 2020.
- Last date for application: 10th January 2020.
- Registration deadline: 21st January 2020.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via this page.
- Class size will be of 30 participants.
- Program Fees: Rs.1,18,000 (Course fee + GST@18%).
Prof. Prasanna R
Prof. Gourav Dwivedi
Prof. Surya P Singh