The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad invites applications for the post of Executive – Accreditation, and Ranking at the institute.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is consistently ranked among the top business schools in India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
- Ability to understand the information needs of the organization and assist in the rankings and accreditations work for benchmarking purposes at large.
- Collate information (data and learnings) from internal departments, participants, and stakeholders.
- Put in place mechanisms to ensure accuracy, quality, and relevance of data and learnings.
- Create or augment MIS through collaborative efforts with technical teams and data sourcing points across functions, activities, projects, stakeholders to preserve and update data, content, learnings with the objective of systematic Information, Knowledge Management.
- Flexible and quick to adapt to dynamic information requests, plan and meet deadlines from external ranking, accreditation agencies, and organizational requirements.
- The desired candidate should be post graduate (full-time Masters) completed with first class, from a recognized university with relevant experience of 1-2 years in Higher Education Institutions or Market Research/ Survey Organizations or similar.
- MBA with relevant experience in MIS and matching skills will be an advantage.
- Graduates with first class from a recognized university and with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in similar roles with excellent writing, analytical and numerical skill may be considered.
- Superior data management skills, including Microsoft Office suite and Use of Statistical tools and techniques
- Good understanding of the Higher Education Sector and ability to use the internet, secondary research to articulate and identify emerging trends in the sector.
- Good understanding of Data Management System at the organizational level.
- Extensive report writing and communication skills, with attention to detail, accuracy, and quality consciousness
- Ability to collaborate and work well across organization departments.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong networking.
- Multi-tasking with good time management skills.
The selected candidate will be offered a fixed-term appointment for a period of three years on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode, which may be extended at the end of three years if found satisfactory.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is January 27, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.