IIM-Vishakhapatnam has released an advertisement seeking a suitable applicant for the post of ‘Executive’ under Non-Teaching Staff recruitment.
- MBA/PGDM with at least 70% marks or equivalent;
- Post-graduate degree in the relevant discipline with at least 70% marks or equivalent;
- Graduation with CA/ICWA
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience of:
- Office Productivity Tools like MS Office
- Application software packages in the relevant discipline (e.g. Tally)
- At least two years of full-time, relevant experience in one or more of the above areas in academic institutions of high repute such as IIMs, IITs, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai, IISERs, etc. or similarly acclaimed research institutions/establishments under the Central Government.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with GOI Acts and Rules pertaining to the relevant discipline.
Up to Rs. 50,000 p.m. based on Institute’s norms, commensurate with qualifications; experience, last pay drawn and performance in the selection process.
Assist the reporting authorities in one or more of the following functions/departments:
- Personnel & Human Resource Management
- General Administration
- Purchase & Stores
- Finance & Accounts
- Hostel & Mess Administration
- Management of Academic Programs (Long-duration Programs, Executive Education, Management Development Programs, Entrepreneurship Development Programs)
- Career Development Services & Alumni Relations
- Business Development; Corporate Communications & Outreach
- Library & Information Sciences; Knowledge Resources
- Information Technology
- Other Academic/Administrative Support Functions
How to apply:
Filled in hard copy of applications (form given here), with all pages along with additional sheets / annexures (forming part of the application) duly signed, should be sent by Speed Post/Courier to the address given below ensuring that the Institute receives the same by the closing date and time.
No certificates/supporting documentation need to be attached at this stage. The Institute will not be responsible for postal delays.
THE SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT VISAKHAPATNAM
ANDHRA UNIVERSITY CAMPUS
VISAKHAPATNAM – 530 003, ANDHRA PRADESH
The closing date for receipt of applications by the Institute is 28 June 2019 (Friday), 1700 hours.
To apply, click here.
+91 891-282 4444