The Executive Doctoral Programme in Management (EFPM) is a non-residential fellow programme in management. Executive Fellow Programme in Management is specially designed for working professional working with industry, government and social sector and interested in pursuing research in the field of Management.
With the rapid expansion of management education in India, it has become inevitable that business school cater to the demand of faculty by producing excellent researchers and academicians who have a strong practical experience of the corporate world.
Management education will only be powerful and effective if the people with their real life experiences are brought to the academic forefront. EFPM at IIM Rohtak is an attempt in this direction to draw the best talent from industry to academia.
Essential requirement (any one of the following):
- Post-Graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA;
- Qualifications of CA, ICWA or CS with at least 50% marks with an appropriate preceding degree;
- Engineering degrees, viz., B.Tech and B.E, with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA;
Duration of the Programme
The research scholars are expected to complete the programme normally in four years and a maximum of six years.
Area of Specialization
- Economics & Public Policy
- Marketing Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Operations Management
- Human Resource Management & Organizational Behaviour
- Strategic Management
- Management Information Systems
The total fee of the programme will be Rs. 5.5 Lakhs over the 4 year period from the date of registration.
Online Application form can be filled on Institute’s website. Printed form along with an application fee of Rs. 5000 in the form of a crossed DD/Payment Receipt should be received at the Institute by Feb 24.
Click here to apply online.
For any queries, contact
Fellow Programme in Management, IIM Rohtak
Phone: 01262-228550, Fax: 01262-274051