Applications/ Nominations are invited for the post of Executive Director (on deputation including short term contract)/ absorption, National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, Mohali, Punjab, an autonomous Institute funded by the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
The vision of the National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, Punjab is food and nutritional security for all through agrifood biotechnology research and innovation. The goal of the NABI is to improve the nutritional quality and availability of affordable agri-food and food products through innovations.
The Executive Director is expected to provide both academic and administrative leadership to the Centre in its intramural and extramural activities.
- Ph.D. in food technology/ biochemical or bioprocess Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 15 years of research experience in the field of biotechnology, specifically for application in agriculture, food processing, nutrition, and health.
- Excellent track record in research publications, patents, and awards.
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in parent Department or With 5 years’ service in the post with Pay Matrix Level-14 (Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200) or equivalent in the parent cadre/ Department.
- Experience in successfully running large programs, centers, institutions.
- Experience in guiding research activities in a relevant field.
The post carries a basic pay of Rs.2,25,000/-(Level-17 as per 7th CPC) with usual allowances as per Central Government Rules.
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- The filled-in application form should be sent to Shri Subodh Kumar Ram, Under Secretary, Department of Biotechnology, Room No: 609, Block-2, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
- The application form should be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), MOHALI”.
- The soft copy of the application may also be sent by Email:-firstname.lastname@example.org positively.
- The last date to apply is July 14, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Scientist-B (Medical/ Non-Medical) at ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai: Apply by June 16.