Edith Cowan University, Australia is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the Executive Dean’s Master of Engineering Scholarship 2023.
About Executive Dean’s 2023 Master of Engineering Scholarship
The 2023 Executive Dean’s Scholarship is offered to international students who can demonstrate high academic achievement in their previous studies.
All applicants who meet the criteria are automatically eligible for this scholarship when they apply for a select postgraduate course within the School of Engineering.
- Applicants must be an international student who receives an offer, or a conditional offer, to study the Master of Engineering (I59) at ECU during the 2023 intake;
- ECU strives to give high achieving students the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education. High achieving international students with a weighted average mark (WAM) of 70% (or international equivalent as determined by ECU) are eligible for the 2023 Executive Dean’s Scholarship;
- Applicants are able to package with ELICOS;
- Open to prospective international students (not current ECU Students)
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an international student (not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen);
- meet a meritorious level of academic achievement in your previous studies (as determined by ECU);
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- between 13 June 2022 and 5 August 2023 be issued an offer to study the Master of Engineering (I59) course at ECU Joondalup (some components of your course may be delivered online due to travel restrictions)
- meet ECU’s entry requirements for the course and commence your course during the 2023 intake.
Terms and Conditions
The following ongoing conditions apply to this scholarship:
- The recipient must continue to meet the eligibility guidelines and these terms and conditions at the time of applying and throughout their course.
- The recipient must be in continuous good standing academically and financially.
- The recipient must maintain a full-time enrolment load of 60 credit points each semester or study period, and not defer their studies for more than one semester or study period during their course, unless expressly approved by ECU in its absolute discretion.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to another course without ECU’s permission (which may be withheld in ECU’s absolute discretion).
- The scholarship can only be used for tuition fees and cannot be used for any other student expense. The scholarship will be applied directly by ECU on a unit-by-unit basis at the relevant census date.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to an ECU location or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university.
- The scholarship can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enrol in their course by the relevant date(s) specified.
- Commencement of the scholarship cannot be deferred.
- The recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines. Failure to do so may negate the scholarship and the tuition fee structure may revert to full-fee international tuition.
- The recipient may become ineligible for the ongoing receipt of the scholarship if they receive a government scholarship, industry sponsorship or another ECU scholarship or grant during the term of the scholarship. Ongoing eligibility for the scholarship in these circumstances is at ECU’s absolute discretion.
- The recipient must comply with all applicable requirements under ECU’s statutes, rules, by-laws, policies, procedures or other similar instruments, and with all applicable visa requirements.
- The recipient must notify ECU of any change of circumstances that may affect their ongoing eligibility to receive the scholarship.
All scholarships are awarded at ECU’s discretion. ECU reserves the right to revoke the scholarship at any time if a student is found to have provided information that is false misleading, does not meet the scholarship eligibility criteria (including ECU’s admission requirements), or does not comply with the ongoing scholarship conditions.
ECU reserves the right to decline to award scholarships if, in its opinion, there are no suitable applicants. The number of scholarships to be awarded is at ECU’s sole discretion. This scholarship may be withdrawn from offering by ECU at any time.
Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance amounting up to 20% reduction off their tuition fees for the duration of their ECU course.
How to Apply?
- You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
- You can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
August 5, 2023
Questions about this scholarship can be directed to email@example.com.