TexMin Foundation at IIT (ISM) Dhanbad is looking for an Executive Assistant in the company to handle day-today activities of the company in line with the TIH mandates.
- Position: Executive Assistant
- Number of Position(s): 01
- Company: Technology Innovation in Exploration & mining Foundation
- Sponsoring Agency: DST, GoI
- Tenure of Post: Initially for a period of 3 years (Renewable based on annual performance)
- Graduate in Commerce/Economics from recognized Institute, and
- Diploma/PG Diploma in IT/Computer Applications
- Proven experience of at least 10 years as office Assistance or other similar positions
- Experience in handling e- procurement and online accounting system including PFMS
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
Maximum Age limit 50 years
We are looking for a competent Executive Assistant to perform various tasks to support TIH Activities such as project management, accounting, PFMS, online procurement, reporting etc.
An effective executive assistant should have the ability to work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations. You must be reliable and hardworking with computer skills. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office automation, ERP, e-procurement and PFMS.
- Maintain procurement process so they remain updated and easily accessible.
- Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
- Take minutes of meetings and dictations.
- Assist in office management and organization procedures.
- Monitor stocks of office supplies and report when there are shortages.
Rs. 30,000/- per month plus 5% increment per year (consolidated)
- E-mail Send your Resume at texmin[at]iitism.ac.in
- Last Date & Time March 31, 2021, 5:00 P.M.
Mr. Rajen Dasgupta,