Applications are invited for Executive Assistant- Programs at IIM Udaipur for the year 2022. The last date of application is 14 June.
Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIMU) is looking for bright Graduates / Post-Graduates for the role of “Executive Assistant – Programs” purely on contract basis for a period of two years initially and renewable based on the performance and need to the Institute of the position:
- The candidate should hold full-time graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- The candidate should have good communication skills (both written & verbal), interpersonal skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Access, Word, Power Point) and other computer related tasks is essential.
Desirable: A post graduate degree with relevant work experience may be an added advantage.
Age limit: 35 years (as on the date of closure of the notification).
- Post qualification experience at supervisory level of at least 3 years of which 2 years in academic administration / admission activities and various other related activities in higher educational institutes preferably in institutes of national repute such as IIMs/IITs/IISERs/NITs. Knowledge and experience in ERP is desirable.
- Applicants should be proficient in MS-Office and possess good writing, communication and working knowledge of computer applications.
- Conversant with computers, different operating systems and MS Office functions and Office Management Practices.
- Ability to prioritize work opportunities in the department.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments.
- Good command on written and oral communication skills in English and Hindi language, ability to interact with faculty, external agencies effectively, draft letters etc.
The selected candidate will assist Senior Administrative Officer (Programs) in all activities related to the office including program administration, academics, outreach programs, admissions, and well-being of program participants. Some of the core responsibilities include:
- Scheduling classes, conducting exams and preparation of grade sheets.
- Supervise overall management and handling of activities related to admissions and academic administration of the Programs.
- Coordinating with the instructors and students for the required assistance, organizing the exams and quizzes, tracking the leave records of the students, coordinating with other departments to ensure smooth functioning of the program, etc.
- Assisting the Programs Office in its day-to-day administration related to academics and other activities as per requirement which may involve working on weekends if need be.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Senior Administrative Officer (Programs).
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
The last date for submission of online application is June 14, 2022.
You may also be interested in: