Applications are invited for Executive Assistant- Programs (Admissions) at IIM Udaipur for the year 2022. The last date of application is 20 March.
Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIMU) is looking for bright Graduates / Post-Graduates for the role of “Executive Assistant – Programs” purely on contract basis for a period of two years initially and renewable based on the performance and need to the Institute of the position:
- The candidate should hold full-time graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- The candidate should have good communication skills (both written & verbal), interpersonal skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Access, Word, Power Point) and other computer related tasks is essential.
Desirable: A post graduate degree with relevant work experience may be an added advantage.
- Post qualification experience at supervisory level of at least 5 years of which 2 years in admission activities for academic graduate & post-graduate programs and various other related activities in higher educational institutes preferably in institutes of national repute such as IIMs/IITs/IISERs/NITs. Knowledge and experience in ERP are desirable.
- Applicants should be proficient in MS-Office and possess good writing, communication and working knowledge of computer applications.
Age: 35 years (as on the date of closure of the notification)
The selected candidate will assist Senior Administrative Officer (Programs) in all activities related to the office including admissions and well-being of program participants. Some of the core responsibilities include:
- Supervise overall management and handling of activities related to admissions of the various programs.
- Driving enquiries and admissions for programs offered by the Institute.
- Coordinating with other IIMs for conducting Common Admission Test (CAT), other joint entrance tests, personal interview process for admission to academic programs.
- Processing applications for academic programs, test results, preparing short list for written test and interviews, interview scores, final list of selected candidates.
- Updating and maintaining MIS reports.
- Data collection and analysis.
- Hands on approach and good in Microsoft Office – especially Excel.
- Assisting the Programs Office in its day-to-day administration related to admissions, academics, and other activities as per requirement which may involve working on weekends if need be.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the SAO (Programs).
- Conversant with computers, different operating systems and MS Office functions and Office Management Practices.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel operating skills.
- Ability to prioritize work opportunities in the department.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments.
- Good command on written and oral communication skills in English and Hindi language, ability to interact with faculty, external agencies effectively, draft letters etc.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
The last date for submission of online application is March 20, 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of Executive Assistant- Programs (Admissions) at IIM Udaipur.
You may also be interested in: