IHUB ANUBHUTI-IIITD FOUNDATION, hereafter referred as IHUB, is a Section-8, Not-for-profit Company at Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-Delhi) and invites applications for the post of Executive Assistant.
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of the Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development, and grant degrees. In a relatively short time, it has earned an excellent reputation in India and abroad for being a center of quality education and research in IT and interdisciplinary areas.
Executive Assistant (01)
- To provide the necessary support to the IHUB Project Directors and CEO and other senior officers of the Institute, make travel arrangements, organizing meetings/ interviews, record keeping, tracking, and filing.
- Work with Web Manager for social media posting, preparing a press release, etc.
- Also coordinating, to create reports for outreach, updating social media platforms from the technical material provided.
- Work with the finance team for timely reimbursements, etc., and maintaining expense reports.
- Liaison with internal IIITD admin staff and external agencies.
- Schedule meetings with IHUB and IIITD staff, IIITD students & other external agencies as necessary.
- Maintaining a calendar of the IHUB Project Directors and CEO.
- Provide assistance in arranging internal events like lunch, meetings, workshops etc.
- Any other work assigned from time to time.
- Graduate Degree in any discipline with 55% marks.
- Experience: Preferably 1-4 years’ relevant experience.
- Working experience in Government agencies/ educational institutes/ MNC of repute.
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written) in English.
- Excellent Noting/ Drafting skills.
- Good expertise in using software such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Good organizational, time management, and presentation skills.
The monthly consolidated salary will be in the range of 35,000/- to 50,000/- per month. The Initial period of appointment will be 1 year from the date of joining, extendable based on performance. The employment to the above post will be purely temporary and ad-hoc.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is June 20, 2021.
You might also be interested in:
- JOB POST: GPU Analyst at Citi Gurgaon: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Digital Media Executive at Amazon, Bengaluru: Apply Now