About the Specialization
In this Specialization, you’ll learn to frame business challenges as data questions. You’ll use powerful tools and methods such as Excel, Tableau, and MySQL to analyze data, create forecasts and models, design visualizations, and communicate your insights. In the final Capstone Project, you’ll apply your skills to explore and justify improvements to a real-world business process.
Every Specialization includes a hands-on project. You’ll need to successfully finish the project(s) to complete the Specialization and earn your certificate. If the Specialization includes a separate course for the hands-on project, you’ll need to finish each of the other courses before you can start it.
Earn a Certificate
When you finish every course and complete the hands-on project, you’ll earn a Certificate that you can share with prospective employers and your professional network.
There are 5 Courses in this Specialization
- Business Metrics for Data-Driven Companies
- Mastering Data Analysis in Excel
- Data Visualization and Communication with Tableau
- Managing Big Data with MySQL
- Increasing Real Estate Management Profits: Harnessing Data Analytics
- Daniel Egger, Executive in Residence and Director, Center for Quantitative Modeling, Pratt School of Engineering, Duke University
- Jana Schaich Borg, Assistant Research Professor, Social Science Research Institute
Coursera provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link beneath the “Enroll” button on the left. You’ll be prompted to complete an application and will be notified if you are approved. You’ll need to complete this step for each course in the Specialization, including the Capstone Project.
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Excel to MySQL: Analytic Techniques for Business Specialization by Duke University