Hidayatullah National Law University Raipur has launched EX ARCA – an outreach platform with a blended online-offline programme to disseminate the interface of law with Arts, Humanities, Science, Technology and Management.
The programme branded as EXARCA denotes ‘Out of the Box’ seeks to invite domain experts from various fields to connect with HNLU fraternity and the legal fraternity at large. The dissemination of such interfaces with law will expand the horizons of understanding the public policy space and the role of Law in managing such a space.
Date: 28th September 2020 (Friday)
Time: 11 AM to 01 PM
- Implementation of NEP in Universities: An Administrator’s Perspective: Dr. Deepak Kumar Srivastava
- Digital Technology and NEP: An Overview: Dr. Parvesh Rajput
- The NEP 2020: A Constitutional Perspective: Mrs. Shraddha Rajput
- Impact of NEP on Students and Faculty as a Stakeholder: A Societal Analysis: Dr. Ayan Hazra
- Impact of NEP on Higher Education: A Policy Analysis: Dr. Avinash Samal
- Concluding Remarks: Dr. Dipak Das
- Registration Procedure Please fill this google form. The joining link will be mailed at the email address provided.
- Fee Details: Free
- Deadline: Register by 27th September 2020 (Thursday), 9 PM