IED – Istituto Europeo di Design offers 24 scholarships covering 50% of the tuition fees for 2018/2019 Undergraduate courses held in Milan, Barcelona, Florence, Madrid, Rome and Turin exclusively to students.
How to Participate:
- To apply for the scholarship, choose the course you want to apply for and register using the form here. Then follow the instructions provided.
- Read carefully the Regulations and arrange the papers according to the “Concept features and format” (art. 4) and the “Required documents” (art. 5).
- Each candidate may apply for only one course and with only one concept.
- Participation is subject to the registration.
- Participation is strictly reserved for candidates aged from 18 to 26 by December 26th, 2018.
- Candidates must have accomplished high school diploma by September 2018.
- Candidates must show proficiency in the language of the course at minimum level B2.
Submit your project and requested documents by December 4th, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.
IED Design / Visual Arts/ Communication
via A. Sciesa, 4 20135 Milano
Tel. +39 02 5796951
Fax. +39 02 55012613