The Economic Times Young Leaders B-School Edition is a platform for recognising and rewarding India’s most promising final year management students. This initiative is meant to encourage, identify and nurture young individuals many of who will be stepping into the corridors of India Inc. for the very first time.
The program administers a combination of assessment tools, online as well as on-ground, and culminates in face-to-face interviews with leaders from the corporate world. A List of the top B-School Young Leaders is attained at the end of assessments across four phases.
So far, across three editions, the ET Young Leaders B-School programme received participation from approx. 36,000 management students and 62 deserving candidates have been identified as promising Young Leaders.
In the 2016 edition, 5 of 21 ET Young leaders joined the coveted Aditya Birla Group Leadership Programs.
The programme is designed to offer you five levels of gratification:
- PPIs from Aditya Birla Group for their Leadership Programs
- Self-discovery of your own managerial strengths (and limitations) on globally-validated and industry-endorsed standards
- Gain recognition as one of India’s top managerial talents
- Networking with the country’s brightest minds
- Feature in the coveted ET Young Leaders B-School list, and gain recognition as one of India’s top managerial talents
STEP 1: Aptitude
A quick online test to evaluate numerical ability and logical reasoning
STEP 2: Personality
Two simple personality questionnaires to test behaviour skills
STEP 3: Expertise
An assessment on functional knowledge and oral communication
STEP 4: Interview
Interview with the industry’s top CEOs