About the Competition
Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India is observing the ‘Vigilance Awareness Fortnight’ ‘सतर्कता जागरुकता पखवाड़ा’ from 27 October to 10 November 2020 to emphasize the importance of integrity in public life. The Theme for the Vigilance Awareness Fortnight is – Satark Bharat, Samriddh Bharat (Vigilant India, Prosperous India).
The theme puts the impetus on the thought that the development and progress of the nation take place when individuals and organizations are vigilant in safeguarding integrity as a core value.
All sections of society need to be vigilant in order to uphold integrity in all aspects of our national life. Being vigilant also means improvement of internal processes, time-bound disposal of work, and systemic improvements leveraging technology. Technology can play a significant role in making India vigilant and prosperous through process improvements leading to inclusion, simplification, efficiency, and transparency.
Following the same, to enthuse employees and the public at large towards values of honesty, integrity, sincerity, responsibility, transparency, and service to the nation, MeitY has undertaken an essay writing competition through MyGov platform.
- Unity in Diversity: Positioning India as a Leader in Emerging Global Scenario
- Resilient India: Turning Crisis into Opportunity
- Rights Vs Duties: Aware Citizens, Awakened Nation
- Nation First: Ignited Minds, Prosperous Nation)
The Competition is open to all citizens of India only.
- A cash prize of Rs. 7000/- to the first best entry
- A cash prize of Rs. 5000/- to the second-best entry
- A cash prize of Rs. 3000/- to the third-best entry
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the competition through this link.
Nov 10, 2020
For more details, click the link below.